“If you want to improve your effectiveness as a speaker or leader, Email Steve NOW! (Warning: Contact Steve only if you want to get better…quicker!)”…Tom Stoyan, Canada’s Sales Coach and Hall of Fame Speaker, Toronto, Ontario
VIP Executive Mentorship Program
By Application Only
Craft Your Signature Message and Deliver it with Influence and Power!
Who is it for?
- Thought leaders who have a vision or expertise to share with the world
- Executives who need to command the respect and attention of stakeholders
- Professional Speakers who want more and higher-paying speaking gigs
- Business Owners who need to promote their business, share the vision and motivate the team
- Coaches, Trainers and Educators who need to bring their expertise and experience to the professional speaking stage
Steve’s personalized, one-on-one VIP Executive Mentorship program is the best way to craft your signature message for maximum influence and impact.
Working with Steve you will explore your content at the forensic level, select the most important and powerful parts of your message and craft a signature address that will influence, inspire and motivate your audiences.
During this program, Steve acts as a trusted advisor and coach. Steve guides you with support, ideas and suggestions. At the end of the day, the message is yours and it has to reflect your personality, passion and ideas.
After This Mentorship Experience You Will:
- Have a signature address that showcases your expertise, passion or vision
- Be able to scale your message to accommodate any length of presentation
- Know how to duplicate the process so that you can create future talks and presentations
- Have a system for crafting stories, business presentations and keynote speeches any time
- It can be delivered virtually (using Skype) over time, typically one meeting per week over roughly three months
- It can be delivered in a series of half-day sessions (live or virtually)
- It can be delivered in two full-day live sessions
- It can be delivered using any combination of the above
There is no specific number of hours to the mentorship program. Typically you work with Steve until the job is done and you have a presentation that you are proud of and that meets your purpose.
Here’s What They’re Saying…
In only ONE speaking engagement, Kristen White received back-to-back standing ovations, generated over $150,000 in sales and got booked in three other countries.
Immediately after her keynote to 2,000 people, Karen Martin booked her next speaking engagement at DOUBLE her speaking fee!
Kathy Smart rocked the stage so well that not only did she get her very first standing ovation, but the very next week she was on the Dr. Oz show!
Professional Speaker Cam Calkoen from New Zealand gets more standing ovations and more speaking engagements after woking with Steve.
Apply for Steve’s VIP Executive Mentorship Program
Investment: $15,000 to $50,000 USD
Application Process: Because Steve is known for delivering outstanding results, he is very selective as to who is accepted into the VIP Executive Mentorship program. He works only with a very few individuals at a time and requires a personal interview prior to accepting a mentorship client.
Arrange a Personal Interview: Use Steve’s online scheduler to arrange your personal interview for the VIP mentorship program.
Financial Assistance May be Available for Ontario Clients
The Canada-Ontario Jobs Grant (COJG) may pay up to 70% of your training costs (to a total of $10,000 per trainee).
If your organization conforms to the employer eligibility section of the COJG and you or your staff comply with the following conditions, your training costs for this program will likely be covered up to 70% by the Canada-Ontario Job Grant:
Who qualifies for the grant?
All people who are: residents of Ontario and either a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person, and meet the eligibility requirements below, are eligible to participate in training funded through the Canada-Ontario Job Grant.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Employed individuals must be identified by their employer.
- Unemployed individuals must also be sponsored by an employer, demonstrated through a permanent or conditional offer of employment.
- An individual must not be participating in full-time training or education or any other government training intervention that offers funding support for same tuition, books or other training related costs (e.g., Second Career).
In the COJG context, full-time training is defined by the training provider.